The Rocky Balboa actor branded claims that he frightened a teenage girl into a threesome in a Las Vegas hotel.
It has been alleged Stallone, 71, threatened to beat the girl is she revealed details of the tryst.
However, he had called the claims “ridiculous” and “categorically false”, according to Daily News.
The unidentified accuser was just 16 at the time of the claimed attack in July 1986.
“No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr Stallone”
Michelle Bega, Sylvester Stallone representative
They are said to have filed a report with Las Vegas police after the alleged incident.
Speaking on behalf of Stallone, his representative Michelle Bega, told Daily News: “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr Stallone.
“At no time was Mr Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”
Stallone was in Vegas filming arm-wrestling movie Over the Top at the time of the alleged incident.
Meanwhile, the unnamed girl was said to be on holiday with family friends.
A copy of the Las Vegas police report on the incident was first reported on by The Baltimore Post-Examiner last year.
However, it resurfaced on the Daily Mail on Thursday amid of sexual allegation claims against men in various industries.
The reports alleges Stallone coaxed the teen into a sexual rendezvous in his 27th-floor suite on July 26.
The Baltimore paper said Stallone’s lawyer did not return a request for comment at that time.
Daily Star Online has not seen the police report.
Sylvester is married to model wife Jennifer Flavin, who he wed in 1997.
He is a dad of five to sons Seargeoh, 38, Sage, 36, and daughters Sophia Rose, 21, Sistine Rose, 19, and Scarlet Rose, 15.