The heart-rending clip sees the former glamour model giving her much-loved bulldog, Louis, CPR after he choked on a treat to big for his throat.
Jodie, 38, was forced to spring into action after her pooch passed out and showed “no signs of life”.
In the emotional post on social media, the star said: “This happens every couple of months with Louie and it’s so bad you would honestly think he’s dead.”
The heart-stopping clip shows the 12-year-old dog lying on her kitchen floor completely limp.
Jodie desperately tries to clear his throat using her hands but when this doesn’t work, she attempted to perform CPR.
She presses down on his stomach and blows air into his mouth in the five-minute video.
Miraculously, the dog begins to breathe once more, wheezing several times before finally sitting upright.
“Pardon my CPR skills, they may not be perfect but he’s alive and well and that’s all that matters,” Jodie wrote on Facebook.
“Please watch and learn and show to any bulldog owner. You can bring them back round if they collapse like this.
“Louie is nearly 13 years old which is ancient for a bulldog. He 100% would be dead by now if I didn’t do this.”
Fans of the former glamour girl rushed in to praise the star, with one person commenting: “An outstanding effort and well done, this just made my day.”
But some slammed her for the video, arguing it should be done by a trained professional instead.
“Since when were you a veterinary nurse or vet? I wouldn’t advocate any owner to do any treatment on their pet. It could do more harm than good and waste precious time,” one viewer commented.
Jodie has spoken out about her beloved pet dogs in the past, previously telling K9 magazine: “I truly think that they’re the world’s best anti-depressant. My dogs are my family and I do feel like they’re all my kids.
“Their love is unconditional.”